Your Next Chapter
“I love planning my dream future with the love of my life, including the stress of feeling trapped in the immigration void, waiting and wondering if I could have submitted a better application.”
^^Yeah—no. That's not exactly what you had in mind when you dreamt up the perfect future for your life together, is it?
But what is worse:
- The confusion of what is supposed to be a “straight-forward process”?
- The anxiety of waiting to see if your application will be rejected (or even worse, if it will be rejected again)?
- The inability to make BIG plans (like a moving date or traveling to see family or starting a family)?
You are ready for the next chapter...
You’ve spent hours at a cafe, learning more than you ever wanted to know about the immigration process and procedure - when all you really want to do is to have the time to focus on the exciting stuff like….
- wedding planning, or...
- ... that beautiful new home you’re moving into…
- ... or starting a family.
You’re tired of second-guessing your progress:
- Am I filling out the right forms?
- Is my evidence good enough?
- Is my application as good as it can possibly be?
- Am I missing anything?
You want to save time and have peace of mind knowing that your very best possible application was submitted. No more wondering if you could have done something better.
Say goodbye to:
- The anxiety of wondering if your application included all the necessary documents;
- The stress of having your application rejected;
- Not having anyone to turn to for all your questions and concerns.
Because with thousands of marriage petitions submitted to USCIS each quarter, it is important to have the confidence that your application is solid.
What You Can Expect
Sisu Legal’s Marriage Petition Service is a done-for-you service that allows you to save time, energy, and stress. It offers proven systems and strategies to present your best possible application, based on your circumstances.
Our lawyers have personally gone through the immigration system with their families.
They know exactly what it feels like to wait for a permanent residence approval letter so you can finally begin your next chapter.
They get how important it is for your future together. They can anticipate the questions you will have.
They are obsessed with efficiency - using systems, processes and technologies to avoid errors.
This Service Will:
- Guide you through the process - includes checklists, a client portal, and a kanban-style visual board that allows you to track the process;
- Ensure you understand everything and that all your questions are answered quickly; and
- Support you with any difficulties encountered along the way.
When you unwrap the way this service works, here’s an overview of what you’ll get …
A Strategic Plan
This service will include an initial meeting with a lawyer to discuss your goals, your relationship, your concerns, and to answer any questions you have. We will go over the timeline of when you hope to submit your petition and we will guide you through the process. Never worry about googling your questions and getting misleading answers ever again.
An Execution Strategy
A plan is nothing without execution. You’ll get a customized, country-specific checklist so you can start gathering the best possible evidence for your application. We will make document-collection as painless as possible with a customized upload link and a secured shared folder that you can add to, whenever is most convenient for you.
Attention to Detail - Always
When it comes to forms, we got checks and balances along the way to ensure nothing gets missed. You’ll get simple questionnaires that you can fill online, and we will do all the heavy lifting behind the scenes. We have systems, processes, and technology in place to help reduce any chance of errors.
Support - Reach out anytime you get stuck
Schedule a call or email with your questions - whenever, no extra charge. You can always expect a response within 1 business day. However, the goal is to anticipate as many of your questions as possible and provide you with lots of resources and information so that you always have a clear picture of what comes next.
The waiting time for your application to be processed can feel never-ending. During this time, the goal is to make sure you are informed of any updates and to set realistic expectations.
Your Investment for Sisu Legal’s Marriage Petition Service:
Milestone Plan - 3 Payments
- $1,668 USD upon signing
- $1,666 USD upon draft application presented
- $1,666 USD prior to submission
One-time Payment: $5,000 USD
Is it worth the cost?
A done-for-you service will save you time, energy and frustration.
You can continue to use google and the answers of a friend of a friend to learn everything there is to know about immigration law, the regulations, and the process, or...
You can go back to spending your time and energy on the enjoyable (and more exciting aspects) of planning your life together with your soulmate.
With proven systems and strategies to present your best possible marriage petition application, stop wondering about what you could have done better.
Let’s give you peace of mind that your very best possible immigration application will be submitted.
Snapshot of our Process
Here's a snapshot of our process:
This will allow us to get to know each other and figure out if we are a good fit. If you decide to move forward within 7 days of your consultation, the consultation becomes free.
After you agree that we are a good fit, it is time to come up with a tailored plan and execute. We will go over strategy and a roadmap of how to gather the best evidence, what affidavits are required, and how to put together flawless forms.
Amazing—now that we are almost there, we will put your entire application through an error-proofing review system and discuss how it can be made even better. No cutting corners here.
Please note, to keep up with our high service standards, there are limited spots available each month.
- You will have step-by-step guidance and will not be left wondering what comes next;
- You will have a lawyer on-call to answer any and all questions along the way - whenever, at no extra charge;
- Your case will be processed with efficiency - using systems, processes and technologies to avoid errors;
- Your best possible sponsorship application. You will NOT be left wondering if you could have done something better.
- You will never feel like you’re just “another case”. We genuinely care, because we have been in your position before.
We've Been in Your Shoes
And just who are we?
We are on a mission to help cross-border couples overcome their U.S. immigration struggles so they can build their lives together in the United States.
Not too long ago, Emilia was in your shoes, SO ready to start the next chapter with her soulmate. The only thing in the way was an immigration barrier and what felt like an endless void of waiting. She felt uncertain and confused through the process until she mastered it.
And now? She wants to help make the process as painless and smooth as possible so that you can focus on the really exciting things of planning a future with your person (maybe it’s a new house, starting a family, or your next adventure).
The lawyers at Sisu Legal are obsessed with efficiency - using systems, processes and technologies to avoid errors. Most importantly, they want to help you present your best possible marriage petition and visa application.
This is how to start your next adventure - by doing everything possible so that your application is approved.
And that, my friend, is why we created a solution ...
A Perfect Match ♥
How to know if you’re a perfect match for our Marriage Petition Service:
- You would rather invest money than time;
- You want someone who can handle any hiccups along the way;
- You want someone else to worry about the attention to detail, precision, and organization;
- You understand that time is a non-renewable resource. You do not have time to do it all yourself;
- You are tired of trying to figure it out on your own and want to spend your time doing what you do best instead;
- You do not want to risk messing the application up and would prefer to have guidance every step of the way;
- Above all else, you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing you submitted your best possible application.
Are you ready? Let's talk.
Here’s what others have asked before working with us:
What if we are not married yet?
You may be eligible for a fiancé visa. Or, if you plan on getting married soon, you may wish to start on the immigration application to be able to submit as soon as you are married.
Does the fee include the marriage petition AND visa application via consular process or adjustment of status?
Yes! We found having one fee is less confusing to clients. Some law firms will advertise the fees of the two parts separately to appear lower. However, this can lead to misunderstandings. We don’t like those types of surprises here.
Yikes, I just don’t think I can spend that right now! Isn’t there a longer payment plan?
Yes, we offer other payment options, depending on circumstances. However, keep in mind that we will not be able to submit the application on your behalf until the payment is made in full. You will also want to save for the government’s filing fees required for the application which can start from $1,050 - $1,305.
What if I tried to do it myself and later received a Request for Information (RFE) or a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) letter, can you help?
Sometimes, that is possible. It depends on each particular case. Our full-service clients take priority and our schedule does not always permit this. However, you can always check-in and we can give you more details. Please note that the fee to respond to an RFE or NOID is the same as the full-service fee for a marriage petition application (because they often take the same amount or more time to fix all the errors and red-flags).
Do you offer refunds?
We do not offer any refunds, but you are not obligated to continue working with us. If you are not satisfied with our services, you can cancel your program at any time and will only be charged based on actual work completed on your file.
I have more questions, how do I get in touch?
You can email us or schedule a strategy session.
I am not ready yet but want to learn more. Where can I find more information?
Check out our "How to Sponsor your Spouse to United States" Blog Series: