Five Promises When You Work With Us
1. You will have a step-by-step guidance and will not be left wondering what comes next
2. You will have a lawyer on-call to answer any and all questions along the way.
3. Your case will be processed with efficiency - using systems, processes and technologies to avoid errors.
4. Your best possible immigration application. You will NOT be left wondering if you could have done something better.
5. You will never feel like you’re just “another case”. We genuinely care, because we have been in your position before.
Our Guiding Values
We focus on solutions.
We face problems with a resilient attitude.
When facing an obstacle, the first thing we ask is, "What is one thing we can do right now to solve this situation?" We always focus on the solution instead of the obstacle.
Our clients trust us to provide solutions that could alter the course of their lives. We take this responsibility seriously and go above and beyond to think of creative solutions.
Excellence is a priority. We want to push to create better products and services for immigration problems.
We empathize with the immigrant experience. We believe that in immigration, understanding someone's culture is crucial.
We respect, value, and celebrate other's perspectives and autonomy to choose their immigration and life path. Magic happens when people are given the freedom to create their own path.
Our core motivator is family and the importance of being connected. To better serve families, including our own, we rely on technology to deliver high-quality services without sacrificing our own freedom and family time.
We are not a traditional firm, and this shows in the way we deliver services, with predictable fees, mostly virtually, and in the client’s native language.
It is important for the internal culture of the firm to reflect our values. We show kindness to our clients, to our team, and to ourselves.
Helping others and building relationships is at the core of what we do.
Building meaningful community support is vital to immigration success and to maximize our collective impact.
We want to be leaders and givers in our community because we care deeply about people.