Canadian Immigration Law Services
Sisu Legal Immigration is a Canadian and U.S. immigration law firm based in Windsor, Ontario and Troy, Michigan. We assist clients across Canada and throughout the world with their immigration needs, without the client ever needing to step foot in our physical offices.
Sisu Legal Immigration offers a limited scope of services for a simple reason: we want to focus on what we're best at. Our lawyers specialize in the following Canadian Immigration Services:
- Spousal and Common-Law Sponsorship (both Inland and Outland);
- Family Class Sponsorship (Parents, Grandparents, and Children);
- Super Visas;
- Business Visitor Applications;
- Permanent Residence Renewals;
- Post-Graduate Work Permits;
- Intra-company Transfers;
- Express Entry;
- CUSMA Professional Visas;
- LMIA-Exempt Work Permits;
- Criminal Inadmissibility;
- Mandamus (immigration delay); and
- Humanitarian & Compassionate Grounds Applications (restricted to survivors of human trafficking from Spanish-speaking countries)
Our pricing for these services is listed on Our Fees for Legal Services page.
We offer efficient, experienced, and high quality legal representation for all of the Canadian Immigration Services listed above. We are proud to offer all our services in both English and Spanish.