Canadian Immigration Law

We help individuals, families, and businesses travel to, work, and live in Canada. 

Sisu Legal, is a national immigration law firm based in Windsor, Ontario. Primarily serving clients in Essex County and metro Detroit. We do work with families abroad and Canadian citizens and residents throughout Canada. We help families unite with loved ones from overseas. Family reunification is at the core of what we do. Family is essential.

Featured Services: 

Other Services: 

      Permanent Residence: Family Sponsorship 

      • Spousal, Partner or Child Sponsorship 
      • Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship

      Permanent Residence: Express Entry

      • Federal Skilled Worker 
      • Federal Skilled Trade 
      • Canadian Experience Class 
      • Other Programs
        • Provincial Nominee Programs
        • Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot 
        • Saskatchewan International Graduate Entrepreneur Program

        Permanent Residence in Canada:

        • Permanent Residence Applications 
        • Maintaining Your Status
        • Renunciation of Permanent Residence Status
        • Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds Applications

        Work in Canada

        • The International Mobility Program (IMP)
        • International Experience Canada
        • The temporary Foreign Worker Program 
        • LMIA Work Permits
        • LMIA exempt Work Permits
        • Labour Market Benefits Plan (LMBP)
        • Intracompany Transfers
        • Spousal Open Work Permits 
        • Post-Graduation Work Permit
        • Global Skills Strategy
        • NAFTA and other Free Trade Agreements Work Permits

        Employer Compliance 

        • Temporary Foreign Worker Compliance 
        • International Mobility Program Compliance


          • Citizenship Applications
          • Citizenship Refusals 
          • Citizenship Revocation
          • Citizenship Resumption 

            Refugee Matters 

            • Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds Applications 

            Visit Canada 

            • Temporary Resident Visas (Business and Tourism) 
            • Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) 

            Study in Canada

            • Student Visa